People affected by HD need a specialist medical sports certificate?

Should a person affected by Huntington's Chorea who is living a normal life and also practices non-agonistic anaerobic sports make a specialist sports medical certificate or just the sports medical certificate that is usually made by the general practitioner or in the sports center where he or she performs physical activities?
Thank you

Good morning, no, no additional certification is required.