Board of Directors
- Barbara D'Alessio, President
- Alessia Migliore, Familiar and Caregiver
- Luciano Finotto, Familiar and Caregiver
- Pietro D'Ignazio
Prof. Ferdinando Squitieri: Neurologist, geneticist and psychiatrist, he has been working on Huntington's Disease and related rare diseases, both as a physician and as a researcher, since 1984. Principal Investigator of the European Huntington Network and the Huntington Study Group. Head of the Huntington Research and Treatment Unit and rare diseases IRCCS Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza and Istituto Mendel in Rome. For over 15 years he has been appointed Professor of Medical Genetics, at La Sapienza University of Rome.
Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Padre Bernardo Maria Gianni, President
- Umberto Sabatini, Associate Professor of Neuroradiology, Magna Grecia University of Catanzaro. Neurologist expert in magnetic resonance imaging in diseases caused by movement disorders and in particular in Huntington's Disease, member of the European Huntington Network.
- Giuseppe Curcio, Professore Associato di Psicologia Generale - Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche Applicate e Biotecnologiche, Università degli Studi dell'Aquila
- Marco Salvadori, Familiar
- Barbara D'Alessio, President of the Fondazione Lega Italiana Ricerca Huntington
Read the Institutional Review Board (IRB) regulation attached below.
- NOI Huntington – La rete Italiana dei Giovani
- Associazione LIRH Toscana
- Associazione LIRH Puglia