Lavora con noi
Open positions – 30/03/2022
LIRH Foundation is looking for human resources interested in - and motivated to - joining a multidisciplinary clinical research team made up of specialized doctors and psychologists, dedicated to observational research programs on Huntington's disease (HD) such as Enroll-HD and HD Clarity. The new collaborators will conduct medical and neuropsychological assessments as part of clinical international research programs.
- Proven fluency in spoken and written English
- Interest in clinical research
- Bachelor's degree in medicine and surgery
- Bachelor's degree in psychology
Preferential titles are:
- Specialization in Neurology
- Specialization in Psychiatry
- Specialization in Medical Genetics
- Specialization/Master in Neuropsychology
- Clinical Assessments, including Unified Huntington Disease Raiting Scale, PBA, Symbol Digit Modality Test, Verbal Fluency Test, Stroop, Trailmaking
- Collaboration in clinical trials management
Duration and salary
The collaboration includes a 12-month renewable contract. Annual salary will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and competence. Appropriate preliminary training is guaranteed.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill the form here below.